- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Forged from the highest quality brass alloy
- Superior finishing process - finishes are covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Faucets from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- Speed Connect pop-up drain assembly takes minutes to install
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense Certified product
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
Lifetime Warranty: As an American company, American Standard faucets are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and stainless steel drain cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard bathroom faucets the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard faucets are covered under a lifetime warranty.
Water Conscious: As the 2012 EPA WaterSense partner of the year, American Standard faucets are acclaimed for saving water without sacrificing performance. Through the use of the latest pressure compensating aerators, American Standard faucets save 32% more water than other brands/models. This means that their faucets pay for themselves throughout the life of their use. They also splash less, too.
Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
Speed Connect System: Assembling, connecting, and adjusting the pop-up drain within the tight space of a vanity cabinet is undeniably the most difficult task when installing a bathroom faucet. Not so with American Standard, though. Each bathroom faucet is supplied with their patented Speed Connect Drains, which simply plug into the faucet and drain. No wrenches, special tools or plumber’s putty are needed. You also won’t need to apply torque to seal the drain or to fuss with the lift rod height. With Speed Connect Drains, bathroom faucet installs take minutes, not hours.
- Overall Height: 8-3/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 3
- Mounts in a widespread configuration
- Faucet Centers (Adjustable): 6" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/4" thick
- 2 handles included with faucet
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant